CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Newbie in town!!

Hi!!!!!! This is Nug Nug. My mom has a blog. I thought that this would be a good way to practice my writing skills. Especially on the keyboard since I'm using 1 finger at a time...LOL!!!!

On my blog you'll see lots of pictures (not of me though cause my mom said "NO!!!!"... lol!!!) but you'll see pictures of my cool dog and nature.

Sooooooo......Welcome to my blog!!!!!!!

P.S. Oh yeah....you see that cool little thing that says "Followers"...you might want to click that to follow me cause I'm cool like that!

3 comments:

Kimmy

Welcome Nug Nug!!! Hope you have fun on here....and be good!! ;O)

*HUGS*

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

Stopping by to say Hi from SITS and following you.

~Bibi~
www.dailyorganizedchaos.com

Amarie

Welcome! Thanks for following! Who's your Mom?? :-)